Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stormy talks smack about me!

Some mornings it's great to wake up and see that another blogger is talking about you on their blog.

Other mornings its a shock to hear what people really think of you.

This morning I saw that Stormy the Weather Gnome is hurling accusations at me on the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge Blog!



I'm surprised and a little impressed. I didn't know he could hurl, well, anything.

Maybe you guys could go over there today and defend my honor.

I'd appreciate it.

***

Did you guys sign up for Michael Di Gesu's Blog Hop?

It's about coffee, I had to sign up!


***
I'm off to go write. I've backed out of the corner and I think I'm on the right path now. Shouldn't be long. Thanks for all the encouragement. You guys are the best.

4 comments:

  1. Stormy talks smack - that I have to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you deserve the smack-talk? i am most certain not, but stormy just needs the attention, on my way to see the gibber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Stormy didn't! :)
    Best wishes in that writing cave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is just mean. You can always threaten to drop him, if he keeps it up. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.